Friday, June 10, 2011

paisajes para colorear

images tag paisajes para pintar paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear.
  • dibujos de paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear.



  • anilsal
    12-13 12:52 PM
    Typical travel agent replies are: "if you have valid visa stamped, then no need for transit visa".





    wallpaper dibujos de paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear.
  • paisajes para colorear.



  • add78
    03-20 10:01 AM
    I was told if you have valid stamping you do not need get new stamping even if you changed the employer. All you need is to give the new approval notice at the POE.

    am I missing somthing here.

    Frankly, I am surprised to see such a question from someone with so many posts.
    If you read the OP and desi3933 responses, the OP is currently NOT in H1B status.
    Since there is no such thing as H1 "transfer", a new H1B petition is needed, if one is inside the country AND currently maintaining H1B status while the new H1B is requested, USCIS can issue the new H1B WITH a new I-94 (i.e. new I-797 with I-94 at the bottom). In that case, next time if the person goes out, while coming back can use this new I-797 with I-94 along with a previously unexpired visa stamp. Since OP is currently NOT in H1B status, USCIS will NOT issue new H1B (I-797) with I-94 and therefore, as the old visa stamp is now invalid (no longer working for older employer and no longer in H1B), the OP MUST apply at the consulate for new H1B stamp which will enable his/her entry and upon entry will get a new I-94 (white card).





    paisajes para colorear. Dibujos para pintar de
  • Dibujos para pintar de



  • rkgc
    11-19 06:23 PM
    phew... rite? it was a pain when I actually booked too, takes lot of time also.

    on that note, do you know if there there are any more visa issuance fee Demand Drafts etc we need to have, or just the HDFC receipt is enough?

    RK





    2011 paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. paisajes naturales para colorear. paisajes naturales para
  • paisajes naturales para colorear. paisajes naturales para



  • go_guy123
    07-30 02:10 PM
    This memo is under litigation....lets see the outcome and where the memo stands.



    more...


    paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. de Paisajes para colorear.
  • paisajes para colorear. de Paisajes para colorear.



  • gc28262
    11-05 11:25 AM
    All,

    I am starting this thread to track I-485 applications that did not receive receipt notices yet after filing in July-August

    I filed on August 15th
    No receipt notice yet as of Nov, 5, 2007

    Anybody else in similar situation ?





    paisajes para colorear. paisajes naturales del mundo.
  • paisajes naturales del mundo.



  • lsuk
    03-16 09:38 AM
    Hi, you may want to check out attorney Ksenija Kokanovic at www.visaimmigrate.com. I can definitely recommend her as she helped me with my case.



    more...


    paisajes para colorear. PAISAJES PARA COLOREAR
  • PAISAJES PARA COLOREAR



  • beppenyc
    04-09 04:14 PM
    The system is broken, but only for us. Trust me, the US is only profit from the Illegal and Legal immegration. I lost hope, it`s the same dance, again, again and again.





    2010 Dibujos para pintar de paisajes para colorear. tag paisajes para pintar
  • tag paisajes para pintar



  • anilsal
    11-26 05:28 PM
    Regarding surrendering I-94 upon departure, it has happened that the airline agent forgets to take it out.

    On your return it is removed and a fresh one is given at port of entry (no questions asked).



    more...


    paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear. /dibujos-de-paisajes-para-
  • dibujos de paisajes para colorear. /dibujos-de-paisajes-para-



  • beautifulMind
    07-16 10:44 PM
    if suppose DOL approves the new job position then can I also convert to EB2 with new position and continue to use EAD of old position





    hair paisajes naturales para colorear. paisajes naturales para paisajes para colorear. DE PAISAJES PARA COLO
  • DE PAISAJES PARA COLO



  • inskrish
    11-18 05:37 PM
    I-485

    TSC --- June 27, 2007
    NSC --- July 05, 2007

    :mad:



    more...


    paisajes para colorear. paisajes naturales para colorear. naturales para colorear.
  • paisajes naturales para colorear. naturales para colorear.



  • morchu
    05-06 01:05 PM
    Correct. The question is always about "similar" job and duties. And too much variation in wage is a hint towards that.

    Now logically it doesnt make sense, you doing the same duties even after 15 years in GC que. But hei.... leave the logic behind. You either prove that the duties are same/similar, or file another LC/140. (at-least you can keep your priority date).





    hot paisajes para colorear. de Paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. Wallpaper Oleos De Paisajes
  • Wallpaper Oleos De Paisajes



  • Reddy1576
    07-27 10:17 PM
    I have another question if my I-140 is in appealed stage will my H1 b would be approved? If approved what are the chances of getting approval if i tranfer my H1b with the different company while I-140 is appealed with the existing company?

    can i apply one more I-140 , and what will be my case in this situation?


    Thanks
    Reddy



    more...


    house paisajes para colorear. para colorear Pai; para colorear Pai. xfauxsn paisajes para colorear. Fotos para cuadros
  • Fotos para cuadros



  • narendra_modi
    03-04 10:04 PM
    what is missing, I am on H1B, I haven't filed yet anything for the GC, tell me why it is irrelevant post ? Whats wrong in redirecting the immigrationvoice.com to ebimmigrationvoice.com because I have observed that when ever some newbie ask some thing non eb based, e g , a family based legal immigration Que. then people here just give hard time..

    narendra_modi = troll alert

    reasons: first post, missing info, irrelevant post





    tattoo paisajes naturales del mundo. paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. paisajes para imprimir; paisajes para imprimir
  • paisajes para colorear. paisajes para imprimir; paisajes para imprimir



  • CaliHoneB
    02-24 07:25 PM
    I have been reading all the posts and been contributing modestly and been suffering for a long time because of retrogression. In my humble opinion what ever we do if it needs to succeed we definitely need to *distinguish* ourselves from illegal aliens and other professions and prove that us staying here is in best interest of the US. Not to discourage anybody but CIR is a big task and I don't think politicians are really ready to solve this problem because of its magnitude and huge implications it is going to have for deciding to go one way or another. Probably retrogression would have been solvable with relative difficulty if it is not for the timing of CIR.
    and somebody mentioned that allowing to file for 485 with out need for waiting for visa numbers may actually increase the retrogression because of some of the privisions for illegal aliens..I am not totally sure on this but if it is true it just makes all the more important that we need to establish seperate category for high skilled workers.
    I think SKIL bill would be one way to go and another would be to actually lower the limit of investment category visa..I know the second one seems like a long shot because currently it requires $500K in rural areas and generally one million but hear me out
    If we could lower that limit to $100 k and make it investment in any US based companies in addition to having certain years of work experience in the US. We can argue that we are actually contributing to economy in more than one way and us being here helps generate more jobs in the US and it definitely makes different from others.
    I know preapproved labors were being sold at >$25k at one point and if people knew that there wouldn't be any problems with that then a lot of us would have shed that money for a guaranteed GC so if 100k over a period of time would guarantee a GC and that 100k is still going to be with us after certain amount of time then may be it is not that bad idea....



    I am glad some one else also agrees with my thoughts..Let us continue this discussion on old thread..

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=600



    more...


    pictures PAISAJES PARA COLOREAR paisajes para colorear. dibujos de paisajes para colorear. Dibujo infantil para colorear
  • dibujos de paisajes para colorear. Dibujo infantil para colorear



  • snathan
    08-16 12:35 PM
    My son was on B1 and then on H4. B1 was stamped in 2000 for 10 years. He was with me in US for 4 years and had 1 stamping of H4 in his passport after 2000. He moved to Canada in 2005 but still visits me on B1 which was issued to him before his H4 stamping and B1 was never cancelled. I am not sure about L1..

    RV

    When I went for H1B stamping my B1 was cancelled and I was told one can not have more than one visa at the same time.





    dresses Wallpaper Oleos De Paisajes paisajes para colorear. Dibujos para colorear y pintar
  • Dibujos para colorear y pintar



  • sidkap
    10-26 10:19 AM
    our receipt numbers also start with SRC08007 and its not showing up online.
    checks got cleared on 11th Oct .no ead or receipt yet



    more...


    makeup dibujos de paisajes para colorear. /dibujos-de-paisajes-para- paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. para colorear Pai; para colorear Pai. xfauxsn
  • paisajes para colorear. para colorear Pai; para colorear Pai. xfauxsn



  • GCOP
    07-11 01:37 PM
    Can you clarify, is there any basis for this gloomy prediction ? I mean , how many people are in Line from Nov. 2001 and how many visa numbers are available every year for EB-3 (I). Let us hope for better, than your prediction.
    Thanks.
    1 year from now, only EB3-Indians with PDs of 2001-2006 will hang on the IV website. Everybody else(or atleast 99%) will be gone...





    girlfriend paisajes para colorear. paisajes para imprimir; paisajes para imprimir paisajes para colorear. paisajes para colorear. tag
  • paisajes para colorear. tag



  • chanduv23
    01-09 05:20 PM
    Try asking an Attorney and see if your wife can invalidate her h4 status by traveling and re-entering through AP at POE?

    A quick trip to Canada can solve this problem?

    This is not an advice, as I am not sure if this would work, but talk to a lawyer or as some suggested try another DMV.





    hairstyles paisajes naturales para colorear. naturales para colorear. paisajes para colorear. paisajes naturales para
  • paisajes naturales para



  • uma001
    11-16 04:56 PM
    Hi,

    My educational background is Bachelor of Engginerring in Computer science.

    I came to United states in December 2006. when i came i was having six years of experience.

    My employer applied for my Labor in 2nd week of August 2008. After 2 weeks my attorney asked for a self affidavit having details about my work experience from 2001 till 2006 and also he gave me a format.

    I prepared one affidavit for one employer ( totaly five affidavit for five employers between 2001 to 2006 ). I was team member in First and second Employer, i was a Team Lead in third employer, I was a Project Leader in Fourth and Fifth employer.

    When i prepared the self affidavit i made a mistake, I gave the correct dates, correct designation ( Which is in my offer and reliving letter ) but i kept same responsiblities for all employers.

    I didnot get any issues in my Labor. My Labor got approved in March 2009. Now my employer filed I - 140 in the end of september. Two days back he said that there is a RFE regarding my I - 140 case. THe RFE contains the Below Details.


    "SINCE THE EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT THE BENEFICIARY DOES NOT HOLD AN ADVANCED DEGREE, IT MUST ESTABLISH THAT HIS POST-BACCALAUREATE EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE. HOWEVER, HIS SWORN AFFIDAVITS INDICATES THAT WHILE HIS JOB TITLES CHANGED, HIS DUTIES IN 2006 WERE STILL THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2001 FOR EMPLOYER 2. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HIS EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE"

    I explained the suitation to my employer but he is saying there is only 50:50 chance for I-140 to get approved.

    What will happen now ?

    What type of document i should provide to USCIS for this query?

    Will my I - 140 get approved ?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Raj..

    This is the first case I am seeing like this. USCIS decided to scrutinize to maximum extent so that not many H1 guys get green cards





    pappu
    08-01 10:16 AM
    KXAN reporter Matt Flener requested the following:

    I’m looking to do a story on immigrants that get bad immigration lawyers. You know, the ones that say they’ll do it for really cheap, yet screw everything up. Do you know what I’m talking about?

    Also, do you know of any other stories through your affiliation with immigration voice that I could work on? Any place where people trying to get into this country legally are not getting a fair chance.

    Sincerely,
    Matt Flener
    Reporter
    KXAN Austin News


    Do we have any one here in Texas (Austin would be better as he can come by and talk to you) whose lawyer experiences are a nightmare? Let me know and I can put you in touch with Matt Flener.
    Thanks for getting IV a media lead.
    pls send all contact info to info at immigrationvoice.org





    sbmallik
    09-10 10:00 AM
    I have finished my 6 years quota of H1B and right now I am on TN visa (I am Canadian). Since I started the green card process a little late, I still need more time to finish the green card process. So, my question is, is there any way I can go back to H1B visa again once my TN visa expires. I can not renew my TN because I have applied already for I-140 and that shows my intent to immigrate to US.

    Thanks

    Theo

    Was your I-140 petition filed when you changed your status from H-1B to TN? In my opinion, it is the I-140 petition that discloses immigration intent. However, as the previous poster mentioned, your employer can extend H-1B after the I-140 approval. Till then I think you have to continue on TN status.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment