Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i miss you grandma poems

i miss you grandma poems. Mothers Day poems from
  • Mothers Day poems from



  • cbpds
    12-09 01:25 PM
    Well its just wasting GC numbers as this person is leaving US anyways, why GC???
    I have seen many people leave US after once they get their GC, how stupid is that?

    i have not come across any success stories of USCIS to CP move.

    Also, i am not sure if the company must keep an empty chair for you..till you complete the CP process.

    I was told that as long as the firm can give a letter stating that the job will be offered once you get ur GC..that should be good enough.

    you are venturing into the unknown jungles....;-) ..best of luck





    i miss you grandma poems. i miss you grandma poems,
  • i miss you grandma poems,



  • BharatPremi
    12-05 05:09 PM
    BharatPremi,

    No offense, but why have you opened 2 threads with very similar information and questions?.

    Both threads can not be said "Similar". First one is related with Soft LUD and this one relates to strange 485 approval. So I do not know how did you derive similarity between them. Now general perception is that "SOFT LUD" means nothing. Mostly that perception seems to be correct but it is not always so. In my case, somebody at USCIS reentered the address and hence I got the soft LUD. When I called to USCIS I found about that and USCIS lady herself insisted then to verify my present address "because somebody made an entry today and that without change of address request". Another example I can give you is around 2 years back, I do not remember exact time period but general observation was after 10 days of having soft LUD on 485, people (Ofcourse some cases but considerable number so on many threads people discussed that at length...)used to see "Current" for visa bulletins and get card production ordered emails...





    i miss you grandma poems. I Miss You Grandma.
  • I Miss You Grandma.



  • akred
    07-05 01:29 PM
    Ask them what the exact restriction is. It could be something as simple as needing a copy of your driver's license.

    This is probably somebody at the plan administrator who doesn't have the foggiest idea about US immigration law.





    i miss you grandma poems. i love u poems for grandma
  • i love u poems for grandma



  • kumar1
    07-18 02:56 PM
    Why you want to mad on him, What is there to become mad on him.

    Labor buy/sell ------ is there any possible way it is helping this system? Please do not tell me that system already has flaws da da da ....



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. Love you grandma poems
  • Love you grandma poems



  • belmontboy
    11-18 06:20 PM
    It�s been long since I got head ache..but today I had every reason to get.

    I tried taking an appointment for h1B for December. Here is my experience�

    1. After entering the receipt details it took me to available dates calendar. In this screen there was no option to pick an specific date for appointment. This screen was same as the screen we get when we check for available date without entering receipt number.
    2. I pressed �Continue� and it later took me to DS156.
    3. Filled the form and it took me to screen which displayed my name against a check box with 3 option. The screen says..�select the form to edit/complete..� 3 options I can see are DS156,DS157 and petition details. No matter how many times I edit the information I can�t get the choice to pick the appointment date. Basically I have filled up the form without knowing the appointment date.
    4. If I try to download the appointment letter it says..�You cannot download until you specify courier address��.

    Has anyone experience similar problem�?? Any work around�.??

    Any help is greatly appreciated�thanks in advance�

    You have to submit.
    Once you submit, you will be able to choose dates.





    i miss you grandma poems. a special love you grandma
  • a special love you grandma



  • coopheal
    12-03 11:52 AM
    Bump



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. I Miss You Grandma.
  • I Miss You Grandma.



  • chintu25
    08-19 05:45 PM
    Excellent job guys :)





    i miss you grandma poems. I Miss You Grandma Quotes.
  • I Miss You Grandma Quotes.



  • pappu
    07-01 10:00 AM
    To Administrator: Why are you deleting my post. I am just copy pasting a PURE TRUTH i.e. a TEXT OF LEGISLATION. I am not making up things. There are many other threads where people are just discussing unnecessary stuff. I am just saying that legal immigrants who have not yet applied for EB should contact congress to include us in any kind of amnesty - not exclude us. How does this view go against anybody in this forum?? Infact it will benefit everybody. A "blanket" amnesty will give everybdy a GC including those who have and those who havent applied for EB yet.

    I am not saying the 2009 or 2010 CIR would definitely exclude legals in US from amnesty but we should contact congress and white house that it should not happen like the it was almost going to happen in 2006.



    kiyun be langde chutiye teri gand me itna dard kyun ho raha hai......
    chutiya loog chitiya suggestions...chal gandu salla...

    We generally do not answer people who do not have profile details/ have incomplete profile/ post anonymously/ start a thread only to ask IV to make a show rather than directly contacting IV.

    Your posts were deleted due to the following reason:
    - Read your own post above in red. We would have banned you from this site after you wrote that, but we tolerated you.
    - Do not create action items without consulting IV.
    - You need to follow politics, strategy and developments closely. You joined 2 days ago and trying to run a campaign without fully reading and understanding how things work with bills. Quoting an old bill, not understanding it and and basing your assumptions on that is wrong. Join the effort and be a part of the group to understand the political process. Be a part of a state chapter or a volunteer group in IV and contribute your time to this effort. That work will be more meaningful.

    If you continue to post offensive content and try to run campaign that do not follow IV strategy, we will be forced to deny you access to this site.



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. i miss you grandma poems.
  • i miss you grandma poems.



  • amsgc
    01-31 10:50 PM
    I called USCIS this afternoon and found that you can have information sent to a US consulate about your application.

    When you call, select the option asks "are you calling about approved petition?", and then select the option that asks if you need to send the information about your petition to a US consulate. Since I was calling about some other app., I didn't go there. Perhaps you can give it a try.


    Thanks for the info.

    I tried getting some info on PIMS here in US..but cudnt get any. All I have is through couple of forums including IV. I cudnt make any pattern based on approval date or service center for I-797. All I have is hope.

    May god bless us all.





    i miss you grandma poems. I Miss You Grandma Quotes.
  • I Miss You Grandma Quotes.



  • GCard_Dream
    04-09 01:12 PM
    Hasn't he given many speeches like this before as well? I mean he has been giving speeches on immigration since 2004 yet nothing has happened so far. He addressed it on State of the Union speech, prime-time speech from the oval office, and countless other occasions but what has been the end result - NOTHING. I wouldn't keep my hopes very high just because Bush said so. It’s all up to the congress now.



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. short i miss you poems.
  • short i miss you poems.



  • GCard_Dream
    06-11 06:23 PM
    Come on guys. Just let it go. He/she already admitted that it was a mistake. What do you guys propose we do.. hang him? Just give the poor guy a break.

    If someone can, please close this thread because we are discussing the same topic in 2 different thread.





    i miss you grandma poems. a boy needs grandma poems for
  • a boy needs grandma poems for



  • marty
    01-09 12:50 PM
    Are you just trying to get people to click somewhere so that it generates ads revenue for you. The links you provided only open up windows that shows ads. I think you are a thug because don't have correct profile here, at the same time you are using some other webiste to track your GC to generate revenue for someone else, and now you are trying to lure people to visit that site. I think your are phony because your ways are suspicious. I will not do what you are saying.


    .

    I have already mentioned that I don't have correct dates in my profile and I will update it. I tried to post the attachment here but it was not letting me do that so I had to upload it on a free hosting site. For your information, I made post here for the good of IV people. How come I "generate revenue" from something that I don't even own, sir?



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. love you poems quotes. Grandma
  • love you poems quotes. Grandma



  • Leo07
    09-30 12:49 PM
    There is lot of information in some of the old threads on this forum.

    I was looking for it when I had appointment in Nogales. I ended up canceling that appointment and went to Calgary,Canada Instead.





    i miss you grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • spicensour
    06-17 01:26 PM
    PD - august 2002
    140 AP - august 2005

    485/EA/AP - sent it out today
    Have you recd. any communication from the processing center yet. I sent the forms on June 5 and have not heard anything yet.
    Does anybody on the forum know how many days does it take for the processing center to acknowledge?
    PD aug 2003.
    I140 March 2006
    I485/AP/ sent on June 05,2007.



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. cute miss you images. be dui
  • cute miss you images. be dui



  • 485Mbe4001
    04-12 01:47 PM
    I think IV member idlinginc
    added the entry yesterday...
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4006

    thanks for your help, maybe idlinginc can help us with the effort to maintain the wiki page and list





    i miss you grandma poems. happy birthday grandma poems
  • happy birthday grandma poems



  • krishmunn
    02-09 07:12 PM
    If the new place of employment is more than 50 miles, then a new LCA has to be obtained. In your case, your parent company might also have to file a Successor of Interest petition for your H1 depending on the terms of acquisition (irrespective of whether you move to bay area or not).

    Do you have a legal reference for the > 50 miles rule ? In my case it is just 10 miles (moved from one town to next town). So I guess I am fine ?



    more...


    i miss you grandma poems. i miss you grandma quotes
  • i miss you grandma quotes



  • gonecrazyonh4
    06-14 06:33 PM
    I have been filling up I-485 all day . Online forms sent from attorney but no help with topics. I am confused by these

    Visa Number - is this a number that is stamped on your passport when u entered US? My visa in passport expired long time back. I have my WAC number- is that what is required to enter?

    Alien Number - is this the I-94 number?

    anywhere i can find a sample I-485 filled in ?

    Appreciate any help





    i miss you grandma poems. Gallery | grandpa poems
  • Gallery | grandpa poems



  • pappu
    08-01 10:50 AM
    Texas chapter members pls contact IV at info at immigrationvoice.org if you like to be interviewd.
    pls briefly describe your story to us in the email.
    send us your full name and phone number





    i miss you grandma poems. grandma poems - grandmother
  • grandma poems - grandmother



  • CareerHit
    10-14 11:02 PM
    Hi
    I'm on h1 and also have an EAD
    My current job is on my h1. And I have an EAD, but never used it.
    Question: Can I work pat time on my EAD and still retain my h1.

    Any pros and cons?

    Thanks
    Tejal





    guyfromsg
    07-10 09:43 PM
    My observation... based on i140 application

    My case was sent to NSC and it remained in NSC, however applications of 5 colleagues of mine got transfered to TSC... and another 3 remained at NSC

    There seems to be a pattern on how they transfer cases from NSC to TSC based on last name (this is totally based on a very small specimen)... posting it here to know if it holds any water

    Last name starting with A, C, E, G, I, K..... transfered to TSC
    Last name starting with B, D, F, H, J, L..... stayed at NSC

    any comments? again this is only based on my observation on a very small # of cases

    and the 140 was transferred to TSC.





    shukla77
    01-02 11:45 AM
    Does anyone know why NSC is slow in the I140 processing that TSC? My I140 date is October 25'06 and I think I would have to get that converted into Premimum Processing if I dont get approval in next 2 months. I aksed my attorney but she has no clue about the realistic processing times.

    Good Luck to all.

    Shukla



    No comments:

    Post a Comment