Thursday, June 9, 2011

fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez

images justin bieber e selena gomez fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. justin bieber e selena gomez
  • justin bieber e selena gomez



  • dealsnet
    10-23 10:02 AM
    Can we please close this thread? There are already several going


    No thread for approval cases. Most of the discussion was on receipt thread. So it is better to serve this purpose.





    wallpaper justin bieber e selena gomez fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. justin bieber e selena gomez
  • justin bieber e selena gomez



  • pappu
    01-09 12:19 PM
    From another thread: IV wants to hear from EB1, EB2ROW and people who are current or are outside processing time members.

    Come on fellas, I need your input.


    The delays you pointed out are actually being discussed by IV core at this time (part of our 2009 plan if members want to) and we are thinking of making a case for it. In order to do that we will need statistics on our site to prove how many people (our members) are affected. We can use that % dataset to determine the similarity with overall similar cases. We can also use the statistics to make a case for all cases that are current for a long time and still waiting. We will need community's help if you all want to use the stats and graphs for our presentation on this advocacy effort. This effort will be successful if we get help from all members EB1, EB2 ROW and others in all categories that are current for I485 or are outside their application processing times for their other immigration applications. This may become one of our 2009 push with the new administration and we can work on it.

    Writing letters is good. But they need to be backed by a campaign and IV name needs to be behind it to make it a national campaign. Not sure how much individual letters may help as we have learnt from past experiences.

    Let us have a discussion what EB1, EB2ROW and others that are current want? And also what people whose I140 etc is stuck and are outside processing time want? Are they willing to support such campaign? Can these people get all such folks together on this platform to run this campaign?

    Let us know your thoughts.





    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. fotos de justin bieber y
  • fotos de justin bieber y



  • dan19
    02-20 02:48 PM
    japs19...

    Thanks for your comments. It is good to hear from someone who have done it successfully.

    Did you get your PD ported?

    Also ivuser, thanks for the useful info.





    2011 justin bieber e selena gomez fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. It appears that Justin Bieber
  • It appears that Justin Bieber



  • rimzhim
    02-12 11:43 AM
    I am in Philadelphia so i would assume Vermont center. Is that a fair assumption, coz i have a previous I-140 and to the best of my knowledge it had gone to the Vermont center back then.

    However back in the day there was no premium processing for I-140 so things may have changed :(

    Has anyone in the North east USA recently received any approvals from the Vermont center?
    140s are done in Nebraska or Texas now.



    more...


    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. selena gomez e justin bieber
  • selena gomez e justin bieber



  • reddog
    09-28 09:48 AM
    Most likely the employer will not go thru the suing process to recover $4000, he will simply put you in his black book.
    At the max, you will not have the luxury of asking experiences letter or any other document you may/may not need now or in the future.
    3 years is a pretty long time and I believe you should negotiate with him and leave proffesionally.
    That way, even if you do not pay, you always keep the option open of paying him when you need him later. ( I know it sounds repulsive, but depending on other circumstances, like how much did he keep out of the billing rate and what other benefits he was giving you and many other factors) should contribute to your resigning deal with him.





    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. selena gomez e justin bieber
  • selena gomez e justin bieber



  • Libra
    09-15 08:32 PM
    All east coast people should not miss this opportunity, this is the only chance to get things straight. com on guys, if you can't take one day off, no one will give you GC in years. when people are coming from wahsington, why can't you? change your mind, you have other four days to make up your hours at work



    more...


    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. selena gomez e justin bieber
  • selena gomez e justin bieber



  • arnet
    11-16 01:49 PM
    any one had this experience? thanks and sorry to post this again.





    2010 fotos de justin bieber y fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. justin bieber e selena gomez
  • justin bieber e selena gomez



  • chi_shark
    10-06 05:23 PM
    i am going to do almost exactly what you are thinking in a matter of few days. i spoke to two lawyers. essentially, ac21 allows this and there is nothing that you have to really do. Of course, i am assuming that you are moving into a job that has the similar job duties as specified in your labor application. what you need to do is make 100% sure that you have documentation to prove this job duties similarity. if you are going to get an SOW from your client, make sure that the SOW is similar to your labor. if you can, do get a letter from your client (where you will do your actual work) stating your job responsibilities, work content etc. you will also need to document/prove actual existence of your business by showing your tax transactions, invoices/receipts etc. also, make sure that you are spending 40 hours (or whatever is the equivalent of a full time job) doing your labor certified job... all this will be required only if USCIS sends you an RFE or calls you for an interview.

    wish you luck

    I am working for a Fortune 500 company on H1 visa. I am switching to a startup and will now be using my EAD( GC status: I-485 with more than 180 days). I have the following questions.
    1. Can I join as an individual contractor by myself directly with the company without going thru a 3rd party vendor?
    2. I am offered a temporary contract position at an hourly rate every 15 days without deducting any taxes. I will have to pay my taxes at the end of the year by myself using the form sent by the employer. Does anyone have any such experience?
    3. What formalities do I need to complete with the USCIS regarding this change in my status? Will it affect my green card process in any way?

    I will really appreciate your help.
    Thanks for the support.



    more...


    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. A afinidade de Justin Bieber e
  • A afinidade de Justin Bieber e



  • gc_buddy
    12-02 01:06 AM
    We got an RFE on my wife's I-485 requesting for copy of marriage certificate. Our priority date is August 2005. ND is September 05, 2007.

    Anyone else in the same boat? Does this mean USCIS has began processing the 2005 apps?


    Not really. There appears to be no orderly fashion. My PD is June 2007 EB2. I got an RFE on My I 485 in May 2008.





    hair It appears that Justin Bieber fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. selena gomez e justin bieber
  • selena gomez e justin bieber



  • kishdam
    11-06 03:32 PM
    All Guru's
    I have only 2 options:

    1) Take the Company B offer and Remain on the Bench for Company A at the same time for certain period to get the I140 copy. - Can I do this because I will be getting pay from New Employer (EAD) and old Employer (H1B) - Does this trigger any issue in future - Is this over lap (15 days) is OK

    2) Do not take the Company B offer (but this is very good offer)


    The question is: is a copy of I140 is that important to use AC21 . From the posts on IV forums I got the impression is you dont even need a copy of I140. The important thing is to apply for change of attorneys immediately after changing the job. If you get any RFE - you will get on the employment verification - then you need to show you have a job that is same/similar as the one in labor certification. If you know the job description (generally most employers attorneys share this info to make sure that you have relevant experience) then make sure your new job is same or atleast mostly similar.

    In your two options you mentioned using EAD for one job and H1b for another. I read somewhere that this cannot be done (I dont have the link but I think this is from Murthy chat). Once you use EAD your satus will change to 485 waiter with EAD - seems like you can change back to H1b - but having two statuses at the same time is not possible. This is my understanding based on forum reading (not a lawyer).



    more...


    fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. Justin Bieber e Selena
  • Justin Bieber e Selena



  • roseball
    04-20 09:24 AM
    You should file for amendment before your current I-94 expires....If you already have a I-94 from Kaplan, do it asap...Your lawyer should have known better....





    hot selena gomez e justin bieber fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. justin bieber e selena gomez
  • justin bieber e selena gomez



  • paskal
    08-22 07:03 PM
    I am also from MN. Living in Minnetonka. Willing to know anyone going for Rally.

    many are going! we are planning a bus....

    please join the chapter- click on the link below and provide all the info requested- we will be delighted to include you in our plans!

    Dean- i need contact info for you as well- please.



    more...


    house Own! Justin Bieber e Selena fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. FOTO:Justin Bieber e Miley
  • FOTO:Justin Bieber e Miley



  • snathan
    02-23 06:53 PM
    I successfully ported from EB3 to EB2 in the same company while on EAD

    Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)

    The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...

    I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....


    Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...

    Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....

    Porting is not walk in the park anymore. USCIS is scrutizing everything...you should be ok as long as everything is documented properly. Keep us posted.





    tattoo selena gomez e justin bieber fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. justin bieber e selena gomez
  • justin bieber e selena gomez



  • Sakthisagar
    04-06 02:56 PM
    I think 3 years degrees and experience are ok for EB3 category.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez e justin bieber fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez



  • logiclife
    06-29 12:20 PM
    I am putting an extra freshly painted mailbox with a big bold name in red color and a message-- 'Put my greencard here' for the postman. :)

    Lets see how many years it will take for him to finally grant me my wish.

    Yeah. Why not put a red stocking (christmas stocking) in the mail box tagged "For Greencards only. Do not put pizza hut coupons in here. This is for USCIS approval notices and greencards only".





    dresses justin bieber e selena gomez fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. selena gomez e justin bieber
  • selena gomez e justin bieber



  • Jaime
    09-15 08:29 PM
    We need the large numbrs in attendance!



    more...


    makeup A afinidade de Justin Bieber e fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. Own! Justin Bieber e Selena
  • Own! Justin Bieber e Selena



  • eb3_nepa
    07-18 10:28 AM
    ^^





    girlfriend justin bieber e selena gomez fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. fotos de justin e selena gomez
  • fotos de justin e selena gomez



  • puddonhead
    07-24 04:44 PM
    Hey, what is the cash back rate? 1%, 2%? Is there any limit?

    Platinum amex, for first 2 years of membership, gives me 3 thankyou points per $ spent (5 for bonus categories of gas, supermarket and drugstore). Premierpass I think is 1 and 3 (not sure).

    I think there is an annual limit per year - never needed to worry about it.

    You should be able to find the details at citibank.com.

    I personally use Platinum amex as my primary card and premierpass elite as the secondary for places where American Express is not accepted. I've already got > $1400 in GCs and other stuff from thankyou network between myself and my wife. This $1400 includes the $500 from airline bonus points for my india trip.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber e Selena fotos de justin bieber e selena gomez. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber



  • langagadu
    03-29 03:49 PM
    Ready





    chanduv23
    09-14 02:29 PM
    ALL THE HEROS AND HERIONES TO DC

    LETS CREATE HISTORY HERE

    FOLLOW YOUR HEARTS





    pady
    06-18 03:38 PM
    someone please explain me how complete agreement works. I am working for the client through the main vendor who has a noncompete agreement with my employer (This is signed by my employer, not me). Now I am planning to leave my employer but the client is interested keeping me in the project through another vendor. Can someone explain me if it is possible?

    Since the Noncompete is between my employer and the vendor, how am I responsible since I didn't sign anything? Don't laugh, may be I am ignorant



    No comments:

    Post a Comment